Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Does Anyone Own One Of These...

I got a feeling before the nights over I'll be needing one of these

Just think, two weeks ago it was in the 30's

One month ago in was in the 50's

Last week it was below zero three times and

a wonderful 3 above for the highest overnight low temp
.
the entire week Tonight we sit and wait...

And they say the snow is coming...

Please oh please Lord...

Call me to Arizona for the winter, I'm sure they're

are some cancer patients who need the Lord there!

Signed,

Your Whining Rambling Hoosier
.
P.S. Lord, I think I hear my golf clubs wanting to go with me...
.
Could you pleae send me to a cancer patient who loves golf
.
(please read disclaimer at the bottom)

.
The views expressed by this blog are not
those of a rational being, please do not take them
seriously unless you are a Three Stooges fan...
Please, no hate mail...
I have enough trouble keeping me attitude in check
during this type of weather as it is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear ya...
im thinking hawaii sounds pretty good right now...
they have cancer there, too, i think....
;)
MM