Monday, March 12, 2007

It's all in the way you say it...

INDY... Crossroads of America... Hoosierland Capitol... Indianapolis...
.
God didn't make little green apple and it don't rain in Indianapolis in the .....
.
If you can finish that you're probably as mature as I am... ( A nice way to say "old" )
.
Hello from beautiful downtown Indianapolis, I am having a great time !! I am attending a conference here and the time has been very helpful. Now, some of the "speakers" are not what I would call 6X9 window blowing great (again, a blast from the past for those who remember a time before sub woofers). But thank the Lord, there are some with fire in their sole and a passion on their lips for helping others...
.
Remember, if you want others to notice what your heart yearns for let your words burn an image in their minds, if not, then maybe you'd better hire a professional...
.
Like the guy in the Geico Commercials...
.
Click here if you're not sure what I'm talking about...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I am giving my age away too. I hadn't heard that line from that Roger Miller song or even thought of it in umpteeen years! A few years older than you (52 in May), but still in the same category of a cross between my mind feeling about 21 and my body feeling well..................lets say a little older! haha.

Keep blogging away Bill. Lots to learn reading "between the lines!"

Kaye