Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Talk To Me...


God is faithful, by whom you were called into
the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:9 NKJV

God's faithfulfulness is something we can hang on to in troubled times. Each of us have a story to tell of His faithfulness. Take a moment and e-mail me with your story. I'll share them on the blog as I can. Tell me if you want me to use your real name or a "handle" or "pen name" (that is a name other than yours, like I use rambling hoosier).

Let's take a moment and encourage each other with our stories.

Send Stories To...
info@gileadministries.com

P.S. please read... by sending me your story you understand that I may not be able to share all of the responses, use all of one particular response due to space, will work with you on final edited copy if changed and reserve the right to contact you concerning details of your story if there are questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill,
It is so good to be able to read your blog-almost like I get to talk with you everyday. Today it is very cold and icy and it was about 15 degrees when I left my house at 6am-I had to drive about 15 miles to the doctor for my knee that is forever giving me trouble-I got synthetic gel injected and I am in lots of pain, but I know it weill help in the long run-I have four more shots to go...... :(

Matteson said...

Mr. Sparks!

Good to see you joined the blogspot. I'll look forward to reading your rambles.