Wednesday, September 04, 2013

A New Day Dawning...


I sit looking at the sun rising…

Another day dawns and so does my desire to enter the world of blogging again…

Just wanted to invite you to join me from time to time as I begin a journey of attempting to write a regular post once again…

It has been a few years, six to be exact, since I sat regularly and reflected on life and God’s place in it…

From headlines to receding hair lines, my goal is to be honest before you and God about what life is about, even if I’m honestly wrong…

It is my prayer that these few words shared each time will bring you faith building and thought provoking opportunities…

Both of which I hope will make each of us, including the author, better people…

Feel free to comment or send e-mails with thoughts and items of interest…

Comment below or send thoughts to billramblingblog@gmail.com

No comments: