Thursday, July 12, 2007

Words To Think About...

Here is a phrase I thought was inspiring. I heard on TV the other night. This gentleman died of cancer and this was his answer to the difficulties that came with his disease...
.
"there's a lot of things to think about but nothing to worry about"
Matt Coepke

.
Don't recall if them saying anything about his spiritual life, but if we know Christ, this is a great way to see life.
.
Hoping today is a blessing...
.
Till Next Time...
.
P.S. Pray For Rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's something I learned from a book I read recently. I don't think it's a true story, but it is thought provoking.

A rabbi took his students to a hill above thier village one day to teach the lesson there. While they were on the hill, soldiers came and destroyed the town, leaving no survivors. The rabbi, watching from above this with his students, yells out " if only I were God". A student replied to him, "Why Rabbi? What would you do differently?" The rabbi said, "I would do nothing differently. If I were God, I would understand."
For anyone who has suffered, I think this phrase is a great reminder that it doesn't matter why things are the way they are. God knows why they happen, and trusting Him to see us through it makes the journey bearable.