Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bites Of Borrowed Bread...


Hey out there in blog land, I am alive and well, a little busier than I like over the last month or so, but good none the less. From time to time I come across sayings, I've been collecting them for years. This morning I came across a winner, I thought I would share it out here in blog land...
.
All of us have been behind the gun in life and wondered how the next chapter would play out, this phrase says it well, especially if you know Jesus Christ as Savior...
.
"The most meaningless statistic in a ball game is the score at halftime"
.
Remember folks, the game isn't over and we're not home yet...
.
The Best Is Yet To Come!
.
Just a little bite of bread of borrowed bread, hope it helps to lift your heart today...
.
Rambling Again...

No comments: